Where do I begin

-

Spunk

Reaction score
Can I use the pinion snubber off of my old 7 1/4 on my new 8 3/4? I just hate to spend $50-$60 on a new one if I don't have to. Also where is the line for the windshield washer fluid located inside the engine compartment?

No. You can buy a used snubber for around $20-$30.
Follow the rubber hose from your washer reservoir.....

best I could come up with.

Attachments

• good guys 020.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 130
Can I use the pinion snubber off of my old 7 1/4 on my new 8 3/4? I just hate to spend $50-$60 on a new one if I don't have to. Also where is the line for the windshield washer fluid located inside the engine compartment?

It's always a good idea to "begin" by telling us what you are working on. :D

It's always a good idea to "begin" by telling us what you are working on. :D

Oh sorry lol It is a 69 Dart Swinger. I bought it in Michigan it had a 340 in it I am putting a 360 in it. It is not together. I just got the old leaf springs out the rear end is out and of course the motor is out. This is my first build project. The only thing I am not doing on this car is rebilding the motor it has already been done and its ready to go in. I am thinking of going with an adjustable pinion snubber and super stock springs.I have a 3" relocation kit but Im not going to do that just yet either. I just want to get this thing together and on the road before the first snow fall here in Ohio.

The washer reservoir isn't attached. Its a 69 dart swinger. It has the foot pump on the floorboard to push to use it. It's pretty coll. I had never seen anything like it.

-
Back