Where do I get LH thread 7/16"x20 3/4" shoulder Mag Lug Nuts!

-

fadingfastsd

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm trying to mount up my new mags, and didn't realize the driver side of the car is Left Hand threaded studs. I only got right hand threaded lug nuts with my mags.

Where can I get Left Hand threaded lug nuts? (I'd actually like a whole new set, but I NEED the left hand side ones).

The size should be 7/16"x20 thread, with a 3/4" shoulder or collar that fits into the stud hole on the mag.

Help!

Thanks

Evan

Hey thanks guys. I've checked napa, they said they don't carry any left hand thread lug nuts in 7/16. I've been looking on ebay this afternoon and havent come across any yet.

I put in a call to the Lug Nut King (www.lugnutking.com) as he has some listed on his site, but haven't heard back yet.

Any other ideas?

I might have a used set in good condition if you're interested. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure a speed shop can order them for you. PM me if you want me to look for them.

Check with Dorman. They should still be available new.

Dorman makes or supplies wheel studs for the aftermarket.

Google their name. My computer is acting up tonight or I would post a link. If you have trouble finding a part # for the left hand studs, let me know and I can look it up for you in the catalog. :cheers:

Go to a good tire store like Discount tire. They may not have them in stock but should be able to have them at least by the next day.

Cragar 09004-4

They come in packs of 4.

Cragar 09005-4 is the matching right hand units.
I have both in stock. PM me if you want me to refer you to closest retailer.

Cragar 09004-4

They come in packs of 4.

Cragar 09005-4 is the matching right hand units.
I have both in stock. PM me if you want me to refer you to closest retailer.

PM sent.
Those are perfect! I just found them on ebay, and those are exactly what I need.

Is there any local retailer that would stock those?

THanks!

I called my local Evans tire earlier. They had no clue, told me to call napa.
Didn't know of anything using Left Hand thread lugs!

you might want to switch out the wheel studs to right hand thread and be done with it forever,the lefties are getting harder to find and expensive

Thanks very much for everybodys help.
I went ahead and ordered them overnight from Summit. $9 for 4, not too bad I guess.

-
Back