Where do I look now

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Dan and the hacksaw a pistion guy are friends?
Or on a Chevy or Ford site and they are just trolling us.
Some other make web site has a page with a links to Dans post here and they laugh and laugh at his threads here.
I laugh at your silliness as well

JMand Joseph. I could give you my #'s matching T5 x 69 Swinger Dan, but you'd find an excuse that you couldn't pick it up! You'd expect free delivery ffs...
20220429_151649.jpg

But you can still post and veiw here on FABO ^^^.

Better hurry up a storm is moving in.....

View attachment 1716110523

Here is CudaChick1968's / Billy's nice Duster, give them a call before things go "Dark".

View attachment 1716110533

View attachment 1716110525

View attachment 1716110526

View attachment 1716110529

View attachment 1716110528

☆☆☆☆☆
That trunk floor looks rattle canned...
I didn't know you posted on this part in the forum..

(I can see your booger...)

Well Dan, with this read about to reach 10 pages, you have successfully diverted attention away from a member who lives in Colorado.

I’m not sure that is something to strive for though??

One bright day, in the middle of the night. Two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot the two dead boys. And if you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blindman, he saw it too!

One bright day, in the middle of the night. Two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot the two dead boys. And if you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blindman, he saw it too."
Your a good story teller. You probably could quit your day job

One bright day, in the middle of the night. Two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot the two dead boys. And if you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blindman, he saw it too!
and I'm a fiddle player too. lol

I think that it's a problem with receiving photos as I've had trouble with sending photos as well. After all the phone is over 5 years old and it was a $59 special when I bought it.
Come on Dan you need to cut loose some $$ for a cheap PC or lap top. That way you can see in good detail cars you might be interested in, if their worth your bother to even go look at them.
Most good sellers will give you pics of any thing of your concern.

Come on Dan you need to cut loose some $$ for a cheap PC or lap top. That way you can see in good detail cars you might be interested in, if their worth your bother to even go look at them.
Most good sellers will give you pics of any thing of your concern.

... yes we will, and even interrupt work to get more pictures of alleged "wheel well rust" that never existed.
And he still won't pick up the phone to call, ask questions or make arrangements to see it.
It's easier and apparently more fun to deflect, waste members' time and not buy anything.

Integrity is what you do when no one's looking.
When everyone is looking, its absence is even more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back