Where do yall get parts from?

-

duckbuster

Reaction score
Jeggs and Summit are GM and Ford mostly. Classic Industries, and Year One are mostly GM. Yall know of any resto and hot rod parts catalogs for Mopar? I got my Jeggs book last week and out of 35 crate motors there was 1 360 and 1 small block hemi listed.

Jegs & Summit have plenty of Mopar parts. They just don't get the same billing in their catalogs. Call them up and price out your parts. Re: Year One. Just order their Mopar specific catalogs. For Mopar specific resto and performance parts, order the Mopar Performance catalog.

Year One has just about everything you could need.

I personally use different vendors for different parts. Year One is usually a bit expensive and there shipping is ridiculous if you making a small order. They do have a good return policy however .

I've bought a lot of little stuff off of eBay.

PAW has a nice selection of mopar stuff if you order the correct catalog. Paddock has mopar catalogs as well.

wow i thought paw went belly up. they have some really inexpensive ring and bearing kits

I like mancini as well, partly because I like supporting Mopar dealers. Although Summit almost always has what I want/need and it gets here quick! Im very pleased with Summits customer service and they probably have the lowest prices of anyone on anything. I hate JEGs and I dont buy anything from them.

Cox Brothers for slant six performance parts.
Rock Auto has some good prices, too.

I use Summit, Jegs and Mancini for engine related parts. Brewers for 4 spd stuff. Year One, Paddock, Sherman or Legendary for restoration stuff.

Lately I have been using Summit a lot simply becuase its hard to beat the free second day delivery and they now have their own credit card which depending on the amount you spend gives you 3-12 months interest free to pay it off.

all the usual suspects, jegs, summit, legendary, and a very good west coast vendor: westoaks chrysler

I´ve been using Summit the last couple of times, nice prices easy to deal with.
Year One got superior service, IMO, the best.
Mancini got nice prices but not that good services, again IMO.
The problem for us overseas is that the shipping hurts when we have to deal with different vendors. The more we´re able to buy from one place the cheaper the shippings.
It would be great to have a coordinator in the US.
But that would take both money and time.

thanks for all the info, Im on line now about to check out some of these.

-
Back