Where is my turn signal relay?

-

HemiOrange340

Reaction score
I'm trying to replace my turn signal/flasher relay and I'm not sure exactly where it is in the car. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Mine is under the dash above the radio. If it is still working you could try turning on the turn signal and listen for a clicking sound.

One is to the right of the ash tray, and the other is to the left of the steering column support. I don't know off hand which is for the turn signals and which is for the emergency flashers.
Both are secured in position by spring steel retainers.

George

On my 74 Dart Sport, the turn signal relay is to the right of the ash tray and to the left of the glovebox. Reach up under the bottom of the dash and feel for the wiring. You'll find the cylindrical relay.

The emergency flasher relay should be under the dash on the driver side just to the right of the steering column. It is also cylindrical and also has two prongs that plug into the connector. You may have to get upside down and look/feel around to find it.

It's located in a small sleeve between the ash tray and the glove box. You gotta reach up there and feel around to find it. Pain in the ***.

Thanks to all.

-
Back