where is Smallblock??

-

moparsegura

moparmaster
Reaction score
I was just searching for smallblock...can't find him....he still around??

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe memike would know, but it sounds like he might be wondering the same thing.:???:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe memike would know, but it sounds like he might be wondering the same thing.:???:
I was D Dodge, I called him a few days ago and he has been staying busy and said he is keeping his head above water :thumleft:
I seen him on line with us yesterday and started a thread " wish I was in west Plains Mo. in hopes of a reply :banghead: he is a busy man and has not been posting much lately :rambo: I need to drive up and see him again soon :toothy2:

Thanks Mike. At least we know he is okay. Enjoy that warm weather. Most of us are stuck in the deep freeze!

I'm still alive and kickin. Been spreading myself very thin and not doing much Mopar stuff, but will get back at it soon when i get this other stuff out of the way. Anyone heard where they might have the MMW this year? Thanks for asking guys.
Small Block

I'm still alive and kickin. Been spreading myself very thin and not doing much Mopar stuff, but will get back at it soon when i get this other stuff out of the way. Anyone heard where they might have the MMW this year? Thanks for asking guys.
Small Block
I will do some searching on that Small Block :thumleft:

Small Block

Hey Bill,
Are going to the Mopar Swap Meet in Columbia on Feb 4-5? I plan to take another car this year.
Dallas

Dallas, a friend ask me that last evening at dinner. He's headed that way but not sure myself. Mike, Kathy thought she heard that MMW may be at Indy. Dont really know yet.
Small Block

Sorry hear your so busy, hope things lighten up for you soon.......all work and no play........

-
Back