Where is the directional Flasher?

-

dgc333

Reaction score
The flasher on my 68 Barracuda quite and not being as thin or young as I once was it's not easy for me to see up under the dash. Anyone that has been under the dash recently of a 68 Barracuda and can give me a general location I would appreciate it.

The emergency flasher is just to the left of the steering colum and the horn relay is on the drives side above the kick panel but I could see the flasher.

Thanks!

dgc333 said:
The flasher on my 68 Barracuda quite and not being as thin or young as I once was it's not easy for me to see up under the dash. Anyone that has been under the dash recently of a 68 Barracuda and can give me a general location I would appreciate it.

The emergency flasher is just to the left of the steering colum and the horn relay is on the drives side above the kick panel but I could see the flasher.

Thanks!

if you had a book it would tell you, but with my 67 valiant which might be the same.. it was connected to the side of my ashtray. i dunno if thats normal. but ya.. thats where she was. hope that helps somehow dude..

Cerwin

Thanks, I will check there. The book I hve is not specific to the 68 Barracuda and the one picture they have had it on the back of the dash but the dash was obviously not for a Barracuda because it also shows a instrument voltage regulator on the back of the dash and it's integrated into the fuel gauge on the Barracuda dash.

If not there...run your hand under the lower dash lip towards the glove compartment.

Dgc333, I have a 68 Barracuda and my flasher is located on the right side of the ashtray as Cerwin described. I know what you mean about working up under the dash, my problem is I`ve got to wear those drug store glasses to see anything. LOL!

Thanks All!!!! It was easy to find when you know where to look. It's got a new flasher and blinking lights again. :)

-
Back