Where the H is Arkansas

-

66aCUDA

/6 Racer
Reaction score
Morning Yall
I live about a hour south of Memphis Tn, Or 18 miles west of Tunica Ms Or 18 miles south of Forrest City Ar.
I bought 2 66 cudas 1 will be for show & 1 will be for GO!!!!!!!!
both are /6 powered
Im looking forward to picking them both up the 1st of November.
Ive really enjoyed the site so far.
Thanks
Frank

Thanks for the Welcome. Looking to find some folks to hang out with and LEARN. I am currently on /6.com and .org
Im currently looking for /6 cam choices there arent alot but it makes it a challenge. Also the SHOCK factor of getting your V8 beat by a /6 is cool.
Thanks
again
Frank

I have fallen and can't seem to uderstand how I missed this new FABO member that lives just one hour away.
Can't wait to see his place and car's, and he just picked up a duster
so I would like to say sorry I missed this welcome wagon,
Welcome Frank!!! Glad you jumped in here and looks like we have the same goals !! The Shock factor:cheers:

welcome. from your intro line, it sounds like your searching for our abody buddy memike in arkansas!

pics!!

Yep we have talked to each other
know I will pick his brain on these /6'es.
I was glad to here there was a member close by.
Frank is nice happy sounding fellow

Mike, check the date on the welcome wagon post - you're over a year too late! But, on the bright side, Frank is still an active, posting member here. Wakey, wakey, Mikey. :)

Mike, check the date on the welcome wagon post - you're over a year too late! But, on the bright side, Frank is still an active, posting member here. Wakey, wakey, Mikey. :)

Yep !! we stay behind the time's here Sid!!:cheers:

Welcome 66aCUDA!! You should post some pics!

1966_Olive_273_S_Barracuda_front.sized.jpg

-
Back