Where to buy 26" core aluminum radiator?

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I am running hot in this hot summer weather. I need to lose the old single core radiator and go aluminum. My core now is 18" X 26" X 1 1/4". I am trying to find a direct fit and am getting frustrated. Any ideas for good brands at a good price and where to buy them?

Champion radiators on ebay... I have a 26 in three core and its the best investment I've done.

Keeps it below 195 all day on hot hot days, all other days 180

PM ChallengerGary here at FABO he's a dealer for Champion and will know what fits . mine works great and was half the price of a Griffen

did you try your local rad shop and ask for a 3 core high effiency. They should be able to use your old rad tank and solder the high effiency one to it. Saving money is the name of the game usually.

I have seen a lot of the threads about Champion radiators and the responses have not been about good experiences. Maybe that has changed? I would prefer to do business with someone on FABO, so that would be nice.

I have a friend in my hometown who owns a radiator shop and have considered putting a 3 core onto my tanks, but if I am spending the money, I think I will go for aluminum. It works very well and looks good, too.

-
Back