Where to buy 3m Seam Sealer?

-

blano86

Reaction score
I am a newbie and have discovered that my '67 notch is leaking at the sheet metal seams by the trunk lid. I did some googling and searched these forums and saw that 3m seam sealer would help. Where could I get this 3m Seam Sealer?

Thanks
Blane

I am a newbie and have discovered that my '67 notch is leaking at the sheet metal seams by the trunk lid. I did some googling and searched these forums and saw that 3m seam sealer would help. Where could I get this 3m Seam Sealer?

Thanks
Blane

I bought mine at a body shop store called API...... it was expensive because I dont own a body shop! bastards!!! LOL

that is a really od place to have a leak... there is normally a factory cauking in there. have u thought about just da-ing the area and spreading/sanding some filler and then spray primer over it...

could post pics?

My local Napa store ordered some for me. It was about $30/quart if I remember right. Stinks to high heaven too so use it only in a very well ventilated area. A large cheap parts washing brush made it easy to get a factory looking application.

-
Back