-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this one: Six Pack Scoop

or these: Several Types

check out number 9 in this selection: JC Whitney scoops

maybe this one: With dimensions

There are many, many more out there...
the only one out of those that is bolt on is the one from unlimited. Seems like a good product, but i've seen a few people who said don't do business with them.. maybe i'll start a new thread and see if anyone recommends or doesn't reccomend that company.

the rodnrace one might be bolt on. i need to call in tomorrow during their business hours.

I got one from http://www.racecomposites.com/sixpackbolt.htm for $109 shipped. Bolts on from inside so there are no visible bolts.

sixpack.bolt.1.jpg

Sorry no. It's actually for my truck, but I'm still waiting for a new hood.

It's good. There will still need to be some finish work before painting and I'm not fond of the mesh grill, but overall it's nice. Send me your email address and I'll take some close ups.

I sent the pictures in a zip file to the address you sent.

This is not a race weight piece, but very sturdy and appears that it would stand up to everyday street use. It came with a rubber strip that fits on the edge so you could bolt it down and not ruin the paint.

Good luck,
Wayne

I sent the pictures in a zip file to the address you sent.

This is not a race weight piece, but very sturdy and appears that it would stand up to everyday street use. It came with a rubber strip that fits on the edge so you could bolt it down and not ruin the paint.

Good luck,
Wayne

thanks. i got the pictures! i really appreciate it! looks like a good scoop. and price is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back