Where to buy manual steering box seal kit?

-

1966DartConvertible

Reaction score
Hi there.

I will be opening up the manual steering box soon as there is a lot of free play at the moment.
SteeringBox.jpg

I have ordered new pitman arm, and a new "rag joint". However, im pretty sure i will need new seals for the manual steering box when i wanna put everything back together later.

Know anywhere I can order a seal kit? I tried Ebay but can't find any.

Thanx for all your help.

Syed

Ya know, I had play in the steering of my 64 Signet for years and was looking to buy another steering box but one day with the engine removed I was fooling around and realized it wasn't the steering box at all, it was the steering coupler and when I rebuilt that part for 20 something bucks, the steering was perfect again

Ya know, I had play in the steering of my 64 Signet for years and was looking to buy another steering box but one day with the engine removed I was fooling around and realized it wasn't the steering box at all, it was the steering coupler and when I rebuilt that part for 20 something bucks, the steering was perfect again

Someone in another forum just pointed out to me that mine is a RHD and they might be different compared to the ones for LHD!

Here is another picture of my RHD manual steering box
P1010973.jpg

Does it look anything like the ones you have on your LHD darts? Just making sure...

Thanks again.

PS: Australian shops: Rare Spares only sells Ford @ Holden stuff; Mopar Market has none for RHD valiants/Dart; and Blue Star does not have any either.

:(

-
Back