** Where to buy Parking Brake Sleeve & Cables**

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
I put in the subframe connectors on my 67 Dart and I need to relocate the parking brake cable. I need to sleeve the frame, where do I get this part?

I also have Rear Disc Brakes.

Does someone sell a complete kit to adapt the Disc Brake parking brake cable from where it splits into 2 cables under the car all the way to the Caliper?

Part numbers and pictures of what you guys did will help.

Thanks in advance as usual!!

Since nobody replied I figured I would.

This is the place to get your cables. Alot cheaper than the LOKAR stuff also. More choices the better in my book. Cut to your specifications, choice of ends etc!

www.controlcables.com

old thread, but louis, do you have any pictures of your disc brake parking brake cable setup?

hmm...lol okay...since I have nothing to work with....(ALL, as in every last bit of my parking brake assembly came up missing, somehow) lol.

I also, removed the factory parking brake cable mounting bracket when i installed the frame connectors. so, in order to correctly measure, I would need the first half of the linkage (the cable from the handle back to under the car, and the intermediate cable where it splits off at the 2 cables where you adjust it, correct? measure from that point on back? and of course factor in where they would bolt to the said bracket i cut off, correct?

I assume they come with all new mounting hardware specific to the special disc brake/internal drum mechanism?

hmm...lol okay...since I have nothing to work with....(ALL, as in every last bit of my parking brake assembly came up missing, somehow) lol.

I also, removed the factory parking brake cable mounting bracket when i installed the frame connectors. so, in order to correctly measure, I would need the first half of the linkage (the cable from the handle back to under the car, and the intermediate cable where it splits off at the 2 cables where you adjust it, correct? measure from that point on back? and of course factor in where they would bolt to the said bracket i cut off, correct?

I assume they come with all new mounting hardware specific to the special disc brake/internal drum mechanism?

I left my factory parking brake cable from the handle to the bracket "We Cut off" for the 4 Link. I did however weld my bracket back on so it still has the factory set up. If you need the cable lengths from the split back I can pull mine out of the box and get you a measurement and pictures if needed.

Hey, am interested in resurrecting this thread. Any pictures of your setup you could post up??

Thanks.

Shoot I totally forgot the pics. Pretty sure there are pics of everything in my mini tub 4 link thread in my signature below.

-
Back