Where to buy Vinyl Carpet interior Floor for a Plymouth Scamp?

-

Mopar King

Beginner / Need of Help
Reaction score
Hello Again, I have another Question that is on my mind. :?: Where can you get vinyl Carpet for your Whole inside floor of your car? :?: The only Reason I am asking this is because I have a "1976 Plymouth Scamp Special" (Last of the Scamps) which has The entire Floor in a Rubber Vinyl Carpet. Not a Fur carpet or any other Material carpet just Rubber Vinyl.

I will Take a few Pictures tomorrow. This protects floors more better and can be clean and Armor-all to make it shine like a new car from the inside all over again. I am having a tough time look around for it. I look at online websites, catalogs, books and even look at pictures but I couldn't find anything even similar. My car just came with it. I want to put this in every one of my Classic cars. Please Help and any info helps.

Thanks a million- Posting Pictures of the vinyl carpet tomorrow

Here is what the car looks like. These are Old Pictures from 2 month ago. Tomorrow I will post the inside to get a better understanding of what I am talking about ( and to make sure everything is Squeaky Clean) LOL.

P1010018-3.jpg

ScampElbem.jpg

-
Back