where to find a manual steer gear and column

-

MoparOrNokar

HammerTime
Reaction score
Im wanting to switch to manual steering and brakes on my 70 duster. What vehicles could i look in to tey and find a cheap setup. Or were there any vehicles that possibly came with a smaller power steer gear? Also what do i need to do for the brakes. I currently run disc front and drum rear. Do i just buy a manual master and modify my rod or is there more to it?

No smaller ps gear, you'll need a manual column shaft and a manual gear. It will be easy to find a 24:1 gear but harder to find a 16:1 or 20:1. Manual brakes, just pull the booster and get a manual rod, should be easy and cheap. You may contact tony aka whitepunkonnitro, he may have what you need

I have 71 duster parts car with manual steering if you want i'll go and check column,i know the box is there,mark

All depends on price mark. I appreciate the offer though. Money is extremely tight right now. My first baby will be here any day!!!

maybe hi on shipping,let me know what you want to do when everything calms down some,good luck ,mark

-
Back