Where to find wiper linkage parts?

-

a34

The Etowah Flash
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The wiper linkage on my 71 Demon keeps popping apart. Where can I find the metal washer and bushing that holds it all together? Anyone sell a kit?

Thanks!!

:hello2:

The white plastic/nylon bushings are vailable all over: Local parts stores, Summit, Ebay ect. I got a package of 10 from Rock Auto, Dorman118-301 cheaper than I could find 3 anywhere else. The metal washer I don't have a source for but a good place to start would be Year One or Mopar hardware suppliers like that.

i replaced all those stupid )(#@% bushings nad they still just pop apart. Im going to steal the metal linkage style from my 68 for my daily. I think they are a safety hazard and should be replaced with the older style.

i replaced all those stupid )(#@% bushings nad they still just pop apart. Im going to steal the metal linkage style from my 68 for my daily. I think they are a safety hazard and should be replaced with the older style.

Are you talking about the little plastic bushings that pop onto the ball linkage? If they are popping apart you probably didn't get them seated firmly. Take a tiny drill bit and drill a hole in the center of it, put a little dad of silicone grease in it. Pop them on and they should stay.

Are you talking about the little plastic bushings that pop onto the ball linkage? If they are popping apart you probably didn't get them seated firmly. Take a tiny drill bit and drill a hole in the center of it, put a little dad of silicone grease in it. Pop them on and they should stay.

yea ive tried all that, even bought more bushings, nothing is worn or bushing issues. The old ones just fell out one day as they turned to little peices lol. Ive seated them only to have them come apart after a couple of uses

-
Back