Where to get a Driveshaft made in Alberta?

-

Rodzilla

Reaction score
....or close to Alberta. I want an aluminum driveshaft made for my Demon with 1350 U-Jnts. Made to handle huge HP, even though I'm not going to run more then 600HP. Would rather pay for overkill and have no issues. Also what should I expect to pay?

Depends the shaft could run anywhere from 350 to 450, i don't know anyone in Canada, do a search in google in your area and then if that doesn't work look for spicer dealer truck repair shops that do shafts

Depends the shaft could run anywhere from 350 to 450, i don't know anyone in Canada, do a search in google in your area and then if that doesn't work look for spicer dealer truck repair shops that do shafts

I sent you a PM a few months ago about ordering one from you, but no reply ;-)
I'll check around like you mentioned. Whats your quote with shipping to Red Deer, Alberta T4P 3E8 ? You can PM me a reply. Or PM to ask any additional details you need o make a quote, thanks.

I think Pro track gear in Edmonton does. phone number is 780-471-2906. Try them. They make drive line stuff. I hope they can help you.

Rod,
Ill check with my bud, he just had one made for his drag truck in Edmonton. If it can handle 2400 ftlbs I'm sure it will handle a gasser.

Darin

-
Back