Where to get a fusible link

-

69hemibeep

Reaction score
for a 68 Valiant. Is Year one the only source?

You can get them from dorman also you want it in the stock colors? do a search in e bay usually two for under ten.

Last edited:
I got one a couple years age from Automotive Supply Co. Had a variety of them, but not sure how widespread the chain is or if it's a smaller local group

I'm not concerned with it being correct looking. Mine is OK but the stab that goes into the bulkhead is broken

You mean the terminal for the bulkhead connector? I have them.

one of these?

929895_primary_225px.jpg

I didn't think they would still be available. Where can they be found, or would you sell me one or two if they are no longer around?

Got the crimper? You can still get them individually cheap, the shipping is ten times the terminal. I can crimp one to a link for you if you want. Let me know the size of the link usually 12 ga.

You know how to get them out of the connector? Needle nose plier the terminal from the sides and pull it out the back, or push whats left from the front.

Got the crimper? You can still get them individually cheap, the shipping is ten times the terminal. I can crimp one to a link for you if you want. Let me know the size of the link usually 12 ga.
I do have a crimper. Let me check around for the part locally, thanks. You still might get a PM if I fail to find one

If you need one shoot me a pm, I am sure I have the terminals in my kit.

Packard 56 male terminal is what you need for the gauge of it.

Just use the right style of crimper so it goes into the connector and holds tight. Just google Packard 56 crimper and see if yours is similar.

-
Back