where to get motor mounts for dart

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well i have a dart thought it was a 72 but its a 73 that had a six in it and now i need some mounts to go from the 6 to a 360..i know i can get the high dollar 1s but didnt wont to go this route if i didnt have to..anybody have a idea of where to get some or if anybody have some they may like to get rid of..mike

I did the same, /6 to 360, although mine is a 76, it is very much worth it and I used Schumacher mounts (very fine product, easy to accomodate and precise) not likely the cheapest but might be the best ones...they have proven their worth time and time again
-they are not that pricy either-

325 HP

yea i got those for my duster when i went from 318 to 340 man they are nice just cost so much....i plan to make around 450 motor and hit it with about 150 every now and then lol..thanks

Man, just head on back over here and I can hook you up with the K frame you need, and that 400 too!! Send me a PM

wish i had the money right now .. wrong time of the year...mike

have you did anything with the motor yet????

Got the W-2 heads back from the machine shop, need to buy intake gaskets, and figure out pushrod length.. Did you degree the cam when you put it in? Cant remember if you said or not.

i think it cam out at 105.5 if i remember right....man i miss driven that thing now lol.. oh if yoyu didnt cut the heads alot i used the comp cam pushrods they was like 100.00 bucks worked fine good treads on the adjusters...

-
Back