Where To Get Nuts? (and Bolts?)

-

WONTGETDUSTED

CRACKED-OUT MOPAR TECH JUNKY
Reaction score
Ok I've Been Seeing Bolt Kits And Stuff On Ebay. But I Was Wandering If There Is A Reliable Source Of Nuts And Bolts..like For The Body And Interior? The People That Work At The Local Nuthouse Are Idiots Andcan Never Seems To Come Up With Anything Related To Automotive...i Mean It's Bad. If You Even Mention That Your Using It On A Car They Tell You They Dont Have It...

auto body supply here(finishmasters) carries a whole bunch of body bolts(dogpoint), u nuts and trim clips. if you are looking for the washered nuts, you have to go to r/t specialties or something like that. our local nut/bolt shop can't order half the auto fasteners since their suppliers don't carry them.

theres mcmaster.com they have a whole lot of stuff they are were i got my bolts for a tranny swap in my other car

Grocery Store :toothy10:

Sorry, I just had too :toothy10:

images.jpg

I get my larger supply of nuts and bolts from an industrial/surplus supplier. They don't have to many auto only nuts/bolts but they do have a nice choice in their bulk stuff. It's by the pound and they have everything from black oxide allen head bolts to stainless button head allen. The black oxide finish is $3 a pound, and the stainless is $7. Everything from 1/8" to 1" shank. And the full accompanyment of nuts.

-
Back