where to hang my holley blue electric pump?

-

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
i need advice / recommendations.
i had a fuel boilling issue that gave me a reason to spend more money on my dart. i have run a 1/2" line away from the exhaust to rear of car. i have a comp. engineering sump on the rear of fuel tank. where should i hang the pump? it recommends upright vertical / closest to tank as possible and lower than the sump fitting ( which likely isn't happening with lack of space. anyone mounted one on a 67-76 a body with success?

I Put Mine Inside The Passengers Back Wheel On The Inside Frame Rail, That Way Your Fuel Lines Run Right Along In A Straight Line, Plus You Can Not See It.

I Put Mine Inside The Passengers Back Wheel On The Inside Frame Rail, That Way Your Fuel Lines Run Right Along In A Straight Line, Plus You Can Not See It.
thanks for that i had that in mind since there is not much else for room it because of spare tire area and exhaust and suspension. thx again

im having the same question, but with a stock tank.
can you provide pics?

thanks
Michael
ill post some pics i used a comp engineering sump on my stock tank i replaced. looking to put fuel pump somewhere near the frame and trunk tire pan

dart tank 001.jpg

dart tank 002.jpg

wound up putting mine in the boxwhere the nuts to hold the front spring hangar are. drilled and tapped my rear frame rail for the mounts. its aboive the scrub line, but somewhat visible from the right angles. i think im going to paint the thing black to make it disappear.

-
Back