Where to mount fuel pressure regulator

-

clv22p

72 Dodge Demon 340
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out where to mount fuel pressure regulator. I'm going to mount it on the inner fender well. I'd love to see pictures of where you mounted it and how you ran the fuel line to the carb.

Thanks in advance!

A lot of people put them on the inner fender somewhere. Have seen some on the firewall and I personally think looks a lot cleaner.

I like they way you have your fuel lines ran. I don't really see where I can mount it on the firewall. I don't see any room. Plus my ignition coil is right were the fuel rail to the carb goes if I turned it around.

Hey Clint, where did you get the color idea for your car? Looks to be the same color as my Scamp.

Hey Clint, where did you get the color idea for your car? Looks to be the same color as my Scamp.

It was already painted when I got it. Was told it's a 2006 Ford Mustang color.

It was already painted when I got it. Was told it's a 2006 Ford Mustang color.

Good chance its the same as mine! i got my color off of a 2006 Mazda 3, Ford and Mazda use the same paint, just different codes. My paint code is 32V Copper Red Metallic. I compared the two colors on the computer, and from what I can see they look the same. Does yours have that nice coppery red look when the sun is beating down on it?

Good chance its the same as mine! i got my color off of a 2006 Mazda 3, Ford and Mazda use the same paint, just different codes. My paint code is 32V Copper Red Metallic. I compared the two colors on the computer, and from what I can see they look the same. Does yours have that nice coppery red look when the sun is beating down on it?

Nope mine doesn't have any copper in it. I believe it's Redfire Metallic. Looks like this in the sun

2007_ford_mustang_saleen_281sc_coupe_redfire_metallic_92452951882059831.jpg

-
Back