where to purchase Racer Brown cam?

-
I don't think so....
it was preemptive, just in case i needed to get a new cam....but i figured out my initial problem of my cam specs....and i DO have a .509 purple shaft....so....problem solved

Thats a big cam in a SB. Well not if your racing I guess But......I had a 284/484 in the 340 and took it out to get a more drivable cam. Its not a "powerhouse" but it runs well and still burns the tires off the car :).

I see you said you got yours fixed but I thought I'd add the contact info for Racer Brown for everybody's info. You can order direct from Jim @ Racer Brown. That's what I did. They don't have a website so you have to call. The # is 410-866-7660. He told me he's there late usually from 2-10 eastern.

FBO's website has a listing of the cams available.

Company: Racer Brown
Phone Number: 410-866-7660
Email: None
Web Site: OLYP
Specialty: Custom Cam Grinding

I called him with a bunch of questions and he took his time and answered everything I wanted to know.
Months later, I called him and explained again and ordered my cam. I ordered it early in my build.
Later I called him and ask about vacume if I switched to Disk Brakes. He was very nice and even proposed we swap cams as I had never installed mine. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with.

Company: Racer Brown
Phone Number: 410-866-7660
Email: None
Web Site: OLYP
Specialty: Custom Cam Grinding

I called him with a bunch of questions and he took his time and answered everything I wanted to know.
Months later, I called him and explained again and ordered my cam. I ordered it early in my build.
Later I called him and ask about vacume if I switched to Disk Brakes. He was very nice and even proposed we swap cams as I had never installed mine. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with.
Jimmy's last name is actually Dowell. You are correct. There is no one better to deal with and no one more knowledgeable. If he doesn't have the perfect cam for your application he will cut it. He even cuts the installed position into the cam so you do not have to degree it.

-
Back