where to start

-

69crustydart

Reaction score
just kinda wondering, build the turbo setup & then the motor around it or build the motor and let it dictate what turbos etc to use? just a "paper build", for now. what i am hoping for is a car that will run 10.0 yet still be somewhat street able. car is a dart, 10 point cage, subframe connectors, relocated super stock springs. not sure of the weight, but it is all steel except for the hood & bumpers. car will have an slush box.

Build around a specific "Goal" not a particular engine or turbo! Injection for the street. Weight really no issue since turbos like load. Get closer to a 3.00 gear ratio.

A stroked 360 with a S400 will far exceed 10.0 "Streetcar"! There is a member here that has what you are looking for. He has a Smallblock Boosted Yellow Dart build around or at least info. on it..

when i decided to go forced induction, i built the kit first thinking ahead on the new motor because i knew the 340 i had in it would not last long just because i beat on it for years before the turbo went on.. i just lower the comp and put a cam i had laying around in it... after that let go i built a bullet proof 416 for it. you must be dead set when you go turbo/supercharged.. it is a whole lot different than n/a... here is a link to my build.. if your not a member of this site, i strongly suggest you join... http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...pic=120439.0&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13385701438061

-
Back