Where's My Ravers At!?!?

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
LOL :glasses7:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP94PlEtsEQ&feature=share&list=FLTDkcvqdELYl4CEeyhm2ORw&index=204"]Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress - The Hollies - YouTube[/ame]

there has to be at least one! Where's Rani at, i know she is into it!

awww man.....your asking where are the ravers on a site full of old guys and people into music that is a 1000 years old that everyone has heard a million times. :-({|=

do you ever watch DJSkee live on axcess TV channel.......a lot of fresh new remixable and crucially Dancable beats and jams. If you cant drop it like its hot to a beat then you need to drop it like its doo doo.

:happy1:

yes i would say that i am a raver ......but a raver who is not into drugs or booze.

drugs are not cool and for bad kittys.

its all about the music ....music wont tear up your body like drugs.

i only say that because ravers are notoriously associated with druggies ........im a good kitty so when i say im a raver.....i can also say that i am drug and alcohol free.

just clarifying.

I'm with Rob here.........HUH? Ravers, ravers for wehat? I'ma metal head... give me all the Metallica and Ozzy. and then to go onto Rani's side, I too am drug free, (I'm on enough "dope" just to stay alive), nevermind adding the what those kind call "fun" stuff....

I have a drink every once in awhile, I can't remember the time its been since I can say I was "drunk" thats how long its been so.....

A bit crazy? (Rob, shut up!) thats a whole other story........ :D:banghead::D

not hard rave music but you are getting the idea what works in some clubs, the criteria is:

1. has a good danceable beat.
2. made in this millennium and not what your great grandfather listened to in 1975
3. played at a club where the guys are NOT wearing jeans and T-shirts
4. played at a club with fog and DJ lights and subwoofer that can shake fleas off a dog

I have a few remixes of that song and the remixes are faster and really liven it up

not hard rave music but you are getting the idea what works in some clubs, the criteria is:

2. made in this millennium and not what your great grandfather listened to in 1975

Funny...my Great Grandfather probably listened to the Battle Hymn of the Republic - live - on a march to battle (he was a Union Corporal and an actual Oklahoma Sooner (not OU - land rush) - and I'm not making that up)

As for me, I was on the same trajectory as you, Rani (no booze/drugs/smoking), but into Punk (back when it wasn't cool)

-
Back