WHERE'S THE BATTERY! 2014 Charger

-

jonnydart440

Reaction score
My neighbor has a loaded 2014 dodge charger. He asked me to help him cuz the battery is dead, I found the remote jumper locations under the hood but not the battery. Of course his car is nosed into his tiny garage and I don't have a jump pack. I pulled my battery out of my truck and used jumper cables but it just isn't enough. I'd like to go straight to the battery but don't know where it is. I'm wondering if its in the trunk. Then at least we could jump it with another vehicle running. So does any one know if it is in fact in the trunk??

Thanks guys. His car is so dead it won't even pop the trunk with a cheap 10amp charger on the jumper terminals underhood. We'll leave it charging for awhile, hopefully be able to pop the trunk, then jump it with another car. Thanks for ur quick replies!!

try the little black button built into center brake light on trnk

Worst case pull the back seat down and crawl back there and pull the emergency trunk release ( for when you kidnap people and throw them in the trunk)

Worst case pull the back seat down and crawl back there and pull the emergency trunk release ( for when you kidnap people and throw them in the trunk)
So thats what its for! Thanks God I cut off/removed that thing, no more worries about people getting away!

-
Back