Which Edelbrock rebuild kit?

-
Well I've been looking on Amazon Prime that my wife has and I'm just not seeing my happiness. Let's see stuff there for 22 and 18 and even the cheap 12 and $11 stuff and still I'm just not the kind of person who likes to buy stuff online and hope that it comes with everything I needed. I might just tuck my tail between my legs and head up to O'Reilly's and pay the $42 and know what I'm getting...

I remember buying Carter zip kits for 12 - 15 bucks at the local parts store in the early 80's.
premium carter rebuild parts. oh well, I need to forget the past. lol

Well I've been looking on Amazon Prime that my wife has and I'm just not seeing my happiness. Let's see stuff there for 22 and 18 and even the cheap 12 and $11 stuff and still I'm just not the kind of person who likes to buy stuff online and hope that it comes with everything I needed. I might just tuck my tail between my legs and head up to O'Reilly's and pay the $42 and know what I'm getting...
Here is the complete kit on Ebay with the floats for 40 it's in va beach we could go pick up that magnum :poke:

Screenshot_20190320-170820_eBay.jpg

Seriously tho I can order it for you. You can either send me a check or we can work out something else.
Appreciate it again going to just go up to the store and buy one if there's something wrong with the kit I can just take it right back up to the store and say hey this isn't there or that doesn't work right. They said they have two of them in stock. Again I appreciate it man and will be able to back each other up in the future no problem. Maybe on your restoration thread you could post a new update of Parts you're still needing? Please tag me when you do.. or if you do LOL

-
Back