Which glue?

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Do you guys use for re-glueing the trunk lid panel to the inner frame? Would be the same for the front hood also. In the past i've used F-26 costruction adhesive but was curious what the masses used. That F-26 is some killer glue if you have never used it.

The glue I used was from Dominion (sp).
Bought it from a body shop supply place. It held ok and was suppose to not bleed any colour through to the body panals.

The glue I used was from Dominion (sp).
Bought it from a body shop supply place. It held ok and was suppose to not bleed any colour through to the body panals.

I used DURAMIX 4125 to re-glue mine and believe me it works well for the hood and trunk lid.Also the center roof bow .You should be able to get it from your Dupont paint store.I bought mine off ebay it was 1/3 the price,but I bought several tubes..
Hope this helps out.

Norton(Speed Grip), 3m(automix/duramix) all good products. All need a specific application gun to dispense properly. Fiberglass-evercoat also has a 2 part system that uses a regular caulking gun.. I work in a PPG store, we sell more Norton than the others. All have expiration dates, just something to consider when buying online....

-
Back