Which kit?

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Not really a 2bbl guy so looking for some info.Narrowed it down to this being a Carter BBD but cant find the right numbers to match a kit. Not sure what its originally off of either. Numbers are 0-2258.Any help with which kit to order will be appreciated.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 369
i just got this kit for mine. same carb , had to special order it Part Number: 15284C

Attachments

• 15284c.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 311
its best to take the top off and match up the top gasket, but i bet it looks just like the one above.

Looks like the one I had on my '71 Chargers 318. From what I remember having rebuild a few over the years there was a low-top and a high-top and a couple different venturi sizes (a 1-1/4 and a 1-1/2 if I remember correctly). Yours is a low-top and my guess would be a late 60's to very early 70's model.

Looks like the one I had on my '71 Chargers 318. From what I remember having rebuild a few over the years there was a low-top and a high-top and a couple different venturi sizes (a 1-1/4 and a 1-1/2 if I remember correctly). Yours is a low-top and my guess would be a late 60's to very early 70's model.

the kit shown above is what popped up for a BBD off a 67 318 which is what mine was. so you are right on the money

-
Back