which leaf springs?

-

69dodgedart360

Reaction score
I am trying to find out the right part number for the Super Stock Leaf springs for a 1972 Plymouth Duster. there is one set rated at 2800lbs and another set 3000-3200lbs. would there be a big difference between the two? i dont know the weight of the car but it is an all steel car with a 383 and a gutted interior and 6 point cage. i guess 3200lbs?

Me too on the 002, 003's. I like em. Now if I could get the squeak out of those damn poly bushings!!! NOISY!

ok cool thanks guys one last question though, can i use my original front hangers and rear shackles with these springs?

ok cool thanks guys one last question though, can i use my original front hangers and rear shackles with these springs?

You can re use both but the 002, 003's use a 5/8" front hanger bolt instead of a 1/2. rear eyes are the same.

Man I like the look with the SS springs,have 15 X 10 and NO cutting or NOT tubbed.I can't wait to drop the hammer on 68 Fastback,It's comming along,will add a few picts. later .Now have to figure whate shocks,KYB don't look like they have enough travel ....What do you Think..Man not trying to high jack your post this all kinda goes with the springs upgrade. Thanks Guys for your advice. Love the site,& friendly people! :cheers:

-
Back