which one do you like better? PLEASE help me...

-

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
hey guys getting ready to buy seat covers for my 70' duster. they will be dark metallic blue (the seat cover in picture one is light blue in the 3/5 grain and dark metallic blue in the surrounding body, pic 2 is all dark metallic blue just with different grains) give me some suggestions i'm really on the fence about this one. both are the same price ($318 front/$203 rear) from legendary...

moz-screenshot-2.png
check out the attachments....and if you know where i can get these cheaper let me know! thanks i appreciate it!
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 153
  • seat1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 147
yes i agree they make a fantastic set of cloth/vinyl one's in my color combination too but @ close to $900 for the set that's a little out of my budget unfortunately "someday" that's what i'll get!

I would go with the one that you like :happy10:eek:r match it to you back seat... Is the back seat going to be dun later ?
I would want them to look as close to your door panels or your back seat.
This is a hard call with out looking at your interior :read2:

**correction** $1025 for the set!!!! dream on..dream on... i wish my wallet was 10lbs heavier haah! i'm hoping to purchase and get mine installed for that price

I would go with the one that you like :happy10:eek:r match it to you back seat... Is the back seat going to be dun later ?
I would want them to look as close to your door panels or your back seat.
This is a hard call with out looking at your interior :read2:

yes the back seat will be done as well...my door panels are solid "dark metallic blue", no woodgrain or accents and no rear arm rests. the one thing i'm worried about is a "sea of blue" look that is just overpowering if i choose the ones in pic 2 considering they have no varying color scheme but then i second guess myself haha

ahh excellent point! that would be severely uncomfortable if sitting in the car for long periods of time (altho no a/c and an exhaust that resonates soo bad my fillings fall out are probably bigger contributors to the lack of comfort) thanks guys i appreciate the input!

Dusterdan,
Check out ebay, there is a 1970 B5 colored Duster up for auction with the second style seat/covers....will give you a great idea of how it would look when finished. I have had both styles seats and covers and both are hot in the summer but I would chose the second if I was doing a bench seat car. Love the looks of it. Good luck with your choice!

-
Back