Which Pertronix coil for my 340?

-

exile uk

Reaction score
Had afew conflicting reads on which coil to use on my 1970 340 ,its got the igniter 2 dizzy n a pertronix igniter2 0.6 ohm coil ,no ballast resistor(removed).Coil is done and i want to be sure 0.6 ohm is correct or should it be 1.5 ohm as they sell both?Thanks

Had afew conflicting reads on which coil to use on my 1970 340 ,its got the igniter 2 dizzy n a pertronix igniter2 0.6 ohm coil ,no ballast resistor(removed).Coil is done and i want to be sure 0.6 ohm is correct or should it be 1.5 ohm as they sell both?Thanks
If your's is a Flame-Thrower 11, you need the Flame-Thrower 11 coil.

@exile uk I served three years (1987-1990) at RAF Greenham Common in Newberry, Berkshire. Had a great time visiting around England and Wales. Some day I'll make a trip back to visit.

Respect to youre service,yes Greenham common and all those CND hippies!haha.UK muscle car scene is getting bigger,mopars are becoming sought after now but pump gas is now $11 a gallon!!!!They are trying to force electric cars on all of UK ,this country sucks!

Thank you! Oh yeah, those protesters were fun, lol. I've seen some recent pictures of Greenham and it doesn't hardly look the same.

Glad to see the American car scene is going strong. Electric cars....our president is trying to shove them down our throats also. Maybe some day they will be viable, but not yet.

-
Back