Which project next?

-

vitamindart

Reaction score
So I drug home another project a few months ago. Now I have to decide which car will be next.
I have a 47 plymouth club coupe I have had for a while and now this 1970 Challenger. I have my old 493 from my dart sitting collecting dust so...... Also having a hard time deciding on how to do that coupe. Gaser? Modern suspension?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 182
The challenger needs a roof, floor pans & trunk pan. The rest of the body is pretty straight n solid. The coupe needs floors as well

Dam the 493 would work well in either of cars.
Which one though, I would do the 47 Plymouth as you don't see many of those around.

Hornet isn't mine, ha ha he has a couple gremlins he is working on. The hornet may fall victim to parts pillaging for them.

Been ok, except the herniated disc in my back. Pretty much ruined the summer for me. Slowly getting back at it. How about you?

you should do my 68 Cuda vert. next. I seem to have a motivation problem

Fenders, doors, quarter panels are all real solid n straight. Even the drop downs from the trunk floor to the quarters are solid.

Been ok, except the herniated disc in my back. Pretty much ruined the summer for me. Slowly getting back at it. How about you?

Trying to get myself back in a dart after my messy divorce! Sorry to hear about your back... hope it heals up.

-
Back