Which shift improver kit/daily driver

-

Dartish

Reaction score
Looking at putting a shift kit in my daily driver pick up. Mild 360 with 727 in a 3/4 ton 4x4. Not looking to bark the tires on the 1 to2 shift. Just want to firm it up. Doesn't slip or anything, just seems kind of soft. Used the B&M kit on chevys a few times with the RV Stage and used the street strip version in a 727 years ago. It was a blast in the Dart but not wanting the hard shifts in the truck. Anyone use the B&M. Towing/Rv stage in a mopar? Or the TF1? Thanks

Looking at putting a shift kit in my daily driver pick up. Mild 360 with 727 in a 3/4 ton 4x4. Not looking to bark the tires on the 1 to2 shift. Just want to firm it up. Doesn't slip or anything, just seems kind of soft. Used the B&M kit on chevys a few times with the RV Stage and used the street strip version in a 727 years ago. It was a blast in the Dart but not wanting the hard shifts in the truck. Anyone use the B&M. Towing/Rv stage in a mopar? Or the TF1? Thanks
For a daily driver, my recommendation would be the Transco TF-SC. It's the smallest kit that Transco(Transgo)make. I have one in my 74 Challenger and for a daily driver it's all you need.

Ive run many Transgo TF-2s in cars and they have a great shift without being harsh.

-
Back