White cluster overlay

-
My gauge faces were so worn off when I got my Duster, I put those exact same white faces on. Looks awesome, even at night!

Thanks, for posting that Jim. I took my cluster out today to spruce it up and I'm going to get some of those white faces. Now I'm thinking maybe a carbon fiber look for the worn out woodgrain, if I can find something.
Bob

I've been looking at these as well. The only question that I have is that my factory tach I believe only goes to 6,000 and the face that they sell goes to 8,000 and what I don't know is whether 1-6 still lines up with the factory tach and they just added 2K to the top or if the spacing is different. If the spacing is different then I would think there would be some calibration issues.

I have purchased a few different sets from WhiteGauges with very good results. Check there site the sets often come with different overlays, the set for my Ram had both the idiot light & gauge faces.

Bogie, did you happen to do any of the tachs??? If so can you shed any light on the subject for me per my above post???

Redness I have not used a tach overlay but I know that they offer a remanufactured tach that has a 8K scale. I would think the kits have the 6K factory scale on it.

That's where I got mine a few years back. They look a lot better and are a good temporary fix until I get some Autometer Phantoms put in my dash.

-
Back