white faced panel

-

mr.318

Reaction score
anybody know where i can get the white faced decals for a 71 dart i found them for the ralley gages but not the standard dash like i have

http://whitegauges.net/whitegauges_results.php?brandID=998510&modelID=7864428&productsID=2601

I put them on the gauges in my Duster.

479271_73_full.jpg

not seeing one for my 69 valiant (has rectangular guauges) so I am having a friend make some. He is going to scan it, work on it, then plot it on vinyl. I may lay it over some blue plexi. and back light it. Hope it turns out nice.

GermzD74 said:
That looks awsome! Hey what did you do to yours to make it black? Painted it or is it a decal? DO YOU THINK the carbon fiber decal would look good? Or the Light wood decal? Thats as for my 74 swinger black interior...thanks.

Well, the woodgrain on the gauge bezel was pretty worn out, I used some Krylon spray paint for plastic and painted the whole thing black. It was a little too black, so I used some chrome colored spray paint and painted the outside edge. I put a couple coats of satin clear over all of it.

dustertogo said:
So how was the installation?

They were really easy to install. You just have to take the gauges out and the white faces are made out of vinyl. You put some soapy water on the bottom of the white pieces then smooth it out and use a hairdryer to get it to stick on the gauge face.

-
Back