White Zombie Build Up

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
Well the Zombie is going to hav an some surgery this weekend with an already implanted 8 3/4 with 4.56's an a new posi,also the motor is getting cleaned up an a new 904 with Rev.VB an a new TCI 3800 stall are going behind the 318.I pushed her into the street today an pulled the motor with the trans still need a new slip yoke for the D shaft an two new frezz plugs for the rear,the old ones where ready to go,after that need tranny fluid,motor oil an coolant,put her back in an figure out the D shaft set up then shes ready to kill agian
451310_356_full.jpg

451310_357_full.jpg

451310_354_full.jpg

451310_355_full.jpg

451310_360_full.jpg
this is the first time shes seen the street in two years
451310_362_full.jpg

451310_359_full.jpg

451310_358_full.jpg

Shes going to be a whole new beast the last time i drove it she had an all stock 318 2bbl,an the stock 7 1/4 with 2.73's an shes had some little balls then keep up with all the 350s an 5.0's at school
Now they got another thing comin :twisted:
MIKE

Ya i had it running yesterday but the tranny pooped out on us so i finally got around to getting the new 904 ready to go in the car,along with the the rearend,but the main thing was the manual steering box was loose an i no way in hell could get to it to tightin it down,an i didnt feel like messin with the headers so disided to just pull it all out change the Feeze plugs,put the new tranny behind it an paint my motor an clean it all up the way ive wanted to all these years,super easy had it out in a little over 12min my girlfrend timed us :scratch:,just picked up freeze plugs Motor oil,getting the t fluid on sunday,the if all goes good shell be back in her home sweet home :thumrigh:
MIKE

It looks better in the pics.
It's gonna need qtrs. and trunk floor exts. whenever i get my Duster done!

EvilScamp said:
It looks better in the pics.
It's gonna need qtrs. and trunk floor exts. whenever i get my Duster done!

but alteast it looks nice on pics thats more than i can say about my beater....

-
Back