Whittier Car Show, Whats Up Inland Mopar Car Club!!

-
Reaction score
I had a great time at the show and it was not as hot as last year. More cars than ever this year ( from 400 last year to 600 this year) a few A-bodies were there, Roma brought her Gold 72 Dart which is a survivor from Colorado that she did alot of prep work on to get the Dart lookin real good(Mopar or no car). I saw a some cool B-body stuff as well. I want to say HI to the guys (and girl) at the Inland Mopars car club (you guys suck):-D, they had a both at the show and were very helpful in answering all my stupid Transmission questions. 'Jumpin Jack Benny' rocked the show all day long. If you have a show in So.Cal and you need a KILLER JUMP BLUES BAND, you owe it to yourself to check these guys out they are a real crowd favorite and they play ALL DAY LONG!!. I've been to shows where the band is kick *** but only play for 2 hours and then the oldies are piped through the P.A. for the remaining 6 hours(that sucks) DON"T LET YOU NEXT SHOW SUCK!!! all in all the show was better than in years past... so maybe next year the car will number in the 800 range.

-
Back