Who are you calling a DIP STICK??!?!

-
I agree with what Rob said. There has to be more to the story here. There were a hundred bicyclists. Why would this cop single out this one? Something must have provoked him. I was a cop for two years. Even the jackass most macho fellow officers that I worked with wouldn't do something like this unprovoked.

I would guarantee you that guy on the bike did something really stupid (read illegal) somewhere down the street and took off on his bike after being told to stop by the cops.

You may be able to outrun the foot cop, but you can't outrun the radio. They don't mess around in NY man. I am sure that cop just decided the guy wasn't getting away from him this time, that was a nice forearm shiver... ha!

I am sure he deserved what he got. He was probably acting like a Dipstick!

Joe

About fines for honking your horn. Many cities are enforcing the "nonemergency horn honking" law. There has been so much pressure to do something to at least to try and keep the fuse from being lite on road rage it is seeing more and more favor of cities in the US.

About fines for honking your horn. Many cities are enforcing the "nonemergency horn honking" law. There has been so much pressure to do something to at least to try and keep the fuse from being lite on road rage it is seeing more and more favor of cities in the US.

Good idea. When I was a service advisor at a local dealership, a woman kept coming in saying "sometimes my horn doesn't work". We replaced the horn, wiring, module and air bag assembly, yet she kept coming back. I kind of got annoyed and asked "how often do you use your horn?" and she said "not much, only when people cut me off or won't let me merge"

I said "in 13 years of driving, I only used my horn once... When a pick-up truck was backing out of an entrance only, and would've hit me"

She said "I tried it about 20 times on my way home and it only worked a few times".

Turns out the replacement horn was bad too, so in went another one. That's the only customer who ever complained about their "safety issue" in a letter to the company. They thought she was annoying too.

-
Back