-
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrocuda64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need to find a shop in the Chicago, area that will redrill my a-body 8 3/4 axles from 4" to 4 1/2".
Or does any one have two axles for sale with4 1/2" bolt pattern for sale

I need to find a shop in the Chicago, area that will redrill my a-body 8 3/4 axles from 4" to 4 1/2".

You can drop LONGGONE a pm he had some done and they were not bad on price. He might chime in he is usally on here around this time.

I have a set ready to bolt in with new bearings, studs, etc.

PM sent

I sent mine to Moser Engineering . It was about a week turn around time and I can`t say enough about their service, absolutely top notch.

if you are in the chicago area call strange engeering,, i think they are still in evanston, they did my axels and drums from 4 inch to 4 1/2 many years ago,

that way you avoid the shipping charge,,drop off and pick up,,

Moser , strange anyone other than summers brothers STAY AWAY!

Moser is the cats arse when it come to drivetrain parts/service,i bought a pair of their high strenght axles asking for small bolt pattern,when i got them they had drilled and tapped them for big bolt pattern too, incase i ever change over all i need to do is move the studs around..:thumrigh::thumrigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back