Who else saw the WEC fight

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Faber got rocked. He got caught Pretty surprising as the guy was just thrashing most all his opponent.

Faber got beat?Didnt think that would ever happen,wasnt he undefeated?That guys a total animal.I havent seen a fight in awhile,that would have been a good one!

He has looked unbeatable but, so did Franklin, Hughes, and others. It only takes 1 mistake, 1 good shot, and it's all over. When you hit the ground you don't get a break. They don't put the other guy in a neutral corner. No 10 count or standing 8. Heck no. That's when he jumps on you and beats the Chevy out of you. It's too violent, I won't watch anymore. Well, just a couple more. He'll be back. Filho-Sonnen 2 was a let down. If I don't make weight I don't loose my belt. ?? Don't know what happened.

He has looked unbeatable but, so did Franklin, Hughes, and others. It only takes 1 mistake, 1 good shot, and it's all over. When you hit the ground you don't get a break. They don't put the other guy in a neutral corner. No 10 count or standing 8. Heck no. That's when he jumps on you and beats the Chevy out of you. It's too violent, I won't watch anymore. Well, just a couple more. He'll be back. Filho-Sonnen 2 was a let down. If I don't make weight I don't loose my belt. ?? Don't know what happened.

That spinning elbow Faber tried to throw left him naked and he got nailed.

Filho should have the title stripped from him for not making weight. What a load of crap. At least Sonnen was smart enough not to let him lay on the ground.

are worse than my brother was. Sorry, it's just a soap opra.

-
Back