Who gets Mopar Muscle ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I just heard my car made the Reader Ride section ! I need to go out and find the issue.

my oct issue is due any day now too..Congrats if its in there ...I've tried 3 or 4 times with no luck

It must be the Oct. issue. I dont get the mag in the mail anymore. I'll have to go on the hunt for it on the news stand.

here you go, sorry no scanner i had to take a pic.

100_1034.jpg

congrats adam! :toothy7: that is a great feather in your cap. they should have plugged the website. that would have been cool too. nice picture as well :wav:

The website was plugged in the March 2005 issue when Brett Johnsons 68 Barracuda made the cover. Funny thing is they gave Brett the credit for the site in that article. In the write up on my car they keep calling me Brian. Oh well. They'll get my name right one of these days.

that's o.k. we know who you are. at least they did write in your name correctly. so what exactly did you have to do to get in the magazine anyway? was there a form to fill out, or did you just send them your information with a picture of your car? or did they come out to you and take the picture for you? any cash involved?

AdamR said:
The website was plugged in the March 2005 issue when Brett Johnsons 68 Barracuda made the cover. Funny thing is they gave Brett the credit for the site in that article. In the write up on my car they keep calling me Brian. Oh well. They'll get my name right one of these days.

I remember that! This place exploded with new members after that issue!!!

Adam do you here from Brett anymore?
What's he up to these days?

I just emailed them pictures and a description of the car. This was about 2 years ago that I took those pictures.

Kev. Brett was on just a few days ago but is still real busy with his dealership.

Adam I knew it was your car when I saw the photo. Got mine Tuesday. Yes, I did noticed they were calling you Brian. Nice pix and nice car. Good job there Adam and two thumbs up. Terry.

-
Back