Who has 63 darts

-
I used to have a '63 Dart Convertible, does that count?

100_2675.jpg

Got another '63 now, but it's Valiant :D

I just bought a 63 GT, should be delivered tomorrow. I will post some pic's as soon as I can.

This is mine...The old white bear dodge race car! I am pulling the trigger guys...I am going to put this thing into action on THE STREET!!! I am in need of a 63 dart parts car!! I will post a seperate thread to look for one but thought this might be a good place to start. I am putting in a pump gas 440, 727 with manual valve body and 4000 stahl and 3:91 gears steel rims on back and cragars on front and 150 shot! Let me know if anybody has parts or parts car!

63 dart 2.jpg

Hey Billy Jay,
Was your car on Ebay a while back? If it was I emailed you a sload of questions.......love this car!!!

This is mine...The old white bear dodge race car! I am pulling the trigger guys...I am going to put this thing into action on THE STREET!!! I am in need of a 63 dart parts car!! I will post a seperate thread to look for one but thought this might be a good place to start. I am putting in a pump gas 440, 727 with manual valve body and 4000 stahl and 3:91 gears steel rims on back and cragars on front and 150 shot! Let me know if anybody has parts or parts car!

I was offered that car about 4 years ago. Sharadon almost bought it. I wondered where it went.

I really like the black on red GT Black63DartGt. That car is in terrific shape for its age. Those seats will be easy to cover.

Yea me to,i am so lucky to get what came to me,now i need money & good weather to move on.This summer i will build a home for it,away from the trees.8)

I need to find someone in the Vancouver,Wa or Portland,Or area who does body work for a good price.

Hi Guys
I have a 63 Valiant V200 convertible Canadian that looks an awful lot like the Dart check out the photos. That is if I can figure out how to post them.
Regards Runamuck

4136alh_20.jpg

5080ecc_20.jpg

09232kg_20.jpg

-
Back