who has the dart circle track cars

-

moparmark48

Reaction score
hi all it's been awile since I've been here but I've come back seeking some help i'm in the process of wiring up my dart dirt car and i need some insight to a wiring diagram that covers the electronic ign system with the 4 pin control modual as well as the charging system with a amp meter the guy i got it from has got this wiring all messed up it just looks so nasty also i got some info from a guy about a plastic nose for a dirt car and its from ab bodies and its a lebaron and its 2 inches narrower than the 66 inch wide dart nose does anyone have knowledge of another company that makes a stock appearing nose. also does anyone have a picture of the stock motor plates that bolt to the block with the wafer style rubber. i need to see a visual so i can match up some stock ones as the ones the guy gave me for the car leave the motor sitting 2 inches high on right side. and one final thing does anyone have a pair of 340 exhaust manifolds i think the manifolds i got are wrong because I have to lift the motor to put them on or a picture so I can match up a set I know I've asked alot but Im just running into alot of problems :(

you must be talking about replaracecar43...or somthing likat.look on my abody face page and he was one of my last ten visitors...

-
Back