who is from SD,ND,Ne,Minn,Ia areas?

-
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows about our 23rd Moparama Show Races and Swap Meet August 16th and 17th at Thunder Valley Dragways in Marion SD

Here are some details:
17 classes for show on the 16th
2500.00 in total prize money for the races on the 16th.
Unlimited spaces for swappers.

More info can be found on www.midwestmopars.com in the sioux empire section and on www.thundervalleydragways.com
or email us at [email protected]

thanks guys and gals!

corey

I'm in MN, but that is the weekend after the NHRA race in Brainerd. Not sure if I can recover from "The Zoo" within a week! I'll put it on my calender!

It would be great to have ya! Do you race NHRA or just spectate? If you want to race come on down. There is $2500.00 in total prize money for the Dash for Cash. Plus if you contact us from the email and pre-reg. for the long distance there is an added 250.00 for the one who make it into 2nd round and came the farthest! Come check us out!

Yeehaw! 75 miles from here & the wife says we'll be back from vacation by then. I plan to be there if at all possible!

:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

Hey corey,

We just bought a Duster for Nancy. I'm hoping to have it ready for the road by then. We just bought it last night and we are picking it up tonight (6/9/08)

duster3.JPG

Just wondering if this will be easy to find when I get to Marion. I've never been there before. My two 12 year old daughters have been talking about going with me. Anybody know what time the swap meet starts?

swap starts at 9 when gates open. Sunday is just a come and go as you please. Nothing really structured. Just an area for mopar parking. Big day is saturday.

-
Back