Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Yes, All of it.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • No, it is a waste of time

Votes: 30 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Well I guess I'll put my neck in the noose...

Cleveland Browns fan here. Lifelong. And it's been a long, slow, life. :) My wife and I have season tickets. We used to have fun when we could afford the stadium beer. Nowadays it's hard to sit through a game sober. Lol.

I agree it's an overpaid job for these NFL guys, but anymore I look at it more as entertainment rather than sport.

the steelers...6 time superbowl champs...should be 7 but neal thru the game

I've been a lifelong Detroit Lions fan....... and also a huge University of Michigan fan too..........and a big supporter of the U of Mich. hospital for the great things they do for kid's!!

Never bad hearing about the bonghorns getting mudholed by BYU and then ole Miss... :)

Snowed the press again. All those 5 star recruits and turn out that garbage! Best team in that conference HAHAHAHA. Watching the web meltdowns are awesome.

Chiefs here. I know, they have really sucked the last few years, but they now have the two key elements they have been missing. A coach, and a quarterback. 2 and 0 so far. Beating Jacksonville was nothing really to crow about, but yesterday they beat the Cowboys.

I don't understand why the american people don't play football a years long ago.
Our friends, our parents, cousins, brothers, play football . For example, i play football three times a week. On sunday i'm playing a tournament that the duration of this, is 9 months. It's the best sport that we can play here in Argentina. can they say a name of five football players of the world?
For example, Messi, neymar, puyol, Iniesta, Higuain

ADDED:

Lol, i'm a ******* idiot jajajajajajaja, you talk about american football,

I don't understand why the american people don't play football a years long ago.
Our friends, our parents, cousins, brothers, play football . For example, i play football three times a week. On sunday i'm playing a tournament that the duration of this, is 9 months. It's the best sport that we can play here in Argentina. can they say a name of five football players of the world?
For example, Messi, neymar, puyol, Iniesta, Higuain

ADDED:

Lol, i'm a ******* idiot jajajajajajaja, you talk about american football,
now thats funny:thumblef:

Were you at the Snow Bowl? :D My mother's boss and her husband were...but they left early, after the fumble that wasn't! :eek:ops:

Snow bowl......hell ya! I was also at the game, I believe it was against Tennessee, that was in the teens with a frigid wind. I went down at half to buy a couple beers, by the time I got back to my seat they were already frozen! Beer slushy's lol!

Snow bowl......hell ya! I was also at the game, I believe it was against Tennessee, that was in the teens with a frigid wind. I went down at half to buy a couple beers, by the time I got back to my seat they were already frozen! Beer slushy's lol!

Haha, it can get real cold next to the lake in Cleveland. I've had a few beer slushies myself.

Then you need to drink BETTER BEER! :finga:

Or switch to :coffee2: .

I like a little college football. Them guys play their guts out. I'm a Clemson fan if I had to nail it down. You just don't F around in Death Valley. You'll get your *** kicked. lol

Besides, I have strong family connections. My Uncle was head of the economics department there for over 40 years. He even served as interim Dean and Dean for a time. Now he is Dean Emeritus.

He was also on President Reagan's staff both terms as Executive Director Of The Federal Trade Commission. When we went to visit them in Clemson when I was a kid, my favorite part of the trip was always coming into Clemson on the main drag and seeing the tiger paw prints on the road. They repaint them regularly to let their opponents know just what they are in for. lol

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

― Ernest Hemingway

ernesto is required reading for the sophomore ,

Lets reference the OLYMPIAD...

Steelers Fan here, dyed in the wool ,win, lose, bad season , good season,

I Salute You Fans... whom ever Your team.

Haha, it can get real cold next to the lake in Cleveland. I've had a few beer slushies myself.

Oh I know! I use to go to school out in Lima and also attended 2 Browns games in the past. The Browns are my second favorite team. I was really hoping Romeo Crenell was going to bring a Superbowl win to Cleveland but it's hard when your ownership doesn't like to spend money :( But, with the recent trade I feel the Browns put themselves in a great position to land a top QB with a top WR! It's going to get exciting next year for them.

Oh ya, when the Browns announced they hired Eric "Mangina" I puked in my mouth!

-
Back