Who is making Cruisin the Coast?

-

70greendart

Reaction score
It is not long now. Cruisin the Coast in Mississippi October 6th to 12th. And on that Thursday have Mopars at the Marina 5. Check moparsathemarina.com for info
Who plans on making it and what day you arriving. I will be there on the first Sunday (Gulfport not Hardy Court) and stay through Saturday. Check moparsathemarina.com for info

well, I know I will be in Gulfport all week, and as of now i'll have my 72 dart there as well. dave.

Hey Killer,
Glad you gonna make it this year. Planning on being there all week starting Sunday.:thumblef:

yea, see you at the marina if not before,Joe

I want you to know dshaw49, I saw your car last year and absolutely love that car. Good to know you are coming back. I pray that everyone has a safe trip.

I'll be again with the beater wagon again as the neither the 38 or the Barracuda are driveable.
Killer if you any help with anything just let me know.

Also we need to get a picture of all FABO members like we did at the Battleship.

My friend over the hill is going to do this for the first time this year, I am not sure witch car he is driving, it could be his 58 black and white Ranchero or his Hudson siting next to Victoria on her right and your left.

Attachments

• first%20cruze%20078.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 196
It is not long now. Cruisin the Coast in Mississippi October 6th to 12th. And on that Thursday have Mopars at the Marina 5. Check moparsathemarina.com for info
Who plans on making it and what day you arriving. I will be there on the first Sunday (Gulfport not Hardy Court) and stay through Saturday. Check moparsathemarina.com for info
I'll be there for all those good eats and treats. Hemi too...

I will be there Monday thru Sat. May drive 67 GTS this year. MeMike you need to hitch a ride and come join the party. Joe

ok, ya'll come on down. I will be heading out in an hour or so. Driving the red 67 gts this time so be on the lookout, Joe

well, I brought the 67 GTS with the 499" stroker down here and just as I got into the heavy traffic I saw it was going to be a long week. Temp started up too quick for no longer than I had idled so I made a decision to go back to get the "decoy". 300 miles each way and I have made it 3 times today but I am back at the coast. 600 miles on the GTS and 300 miles on GT in one day. Time for bed, Joe

memike,
You need to join him
I needed to be at home plus no room in his 26 Hudson :glasses7:

I will be there Monday thru Sat. May drive 67 GTS this year. MeMike you need to hitch a ride and come join the party. Joe
I hope to do this one year soon, my friend is there now!
let me find a better picture of his car now that Creed has it in light gray primer on the roof to the back fenders and trunk :coffee2:

He will be in this Hudson, second car you see, right behind the black car, the Hudson is all in light gray primer except the 2 front fenders tell him Mike said hello, I told him a few members will be there :D

Gather many pictures for us here at home and enjoy :eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• 1874756-L.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 149
Mike, I haven't seen him yet. I will be on the lookout for him. The weather has been fantastic but is getting a little hot in the afternoons. It has been a great time so far. Have seen some really nice rides,Joe

Mike, I haven't seen him yet. I will be on the lookout for him. The weather has been fantastic but is getting a little hot in the afternoons. It has been a great time so far. Have seen some really nice rides,Joe

It would be so cool if you did, I hear tell there is many MANY cars and folks there :cheers: May another great day be had today =D>

-
Back