Who makes the Summit intakes?

-

Lars

Reaction score
They look a lot like Edelbrocks but are a lot cheaper. I was thinking about getting one as long as it isn't a China knockoff. Anyone know?

They're exactly the professional products intake. It IS a made in china knockoff.

The Edelbrock is very nice. They're even offering Summit Bucks on them as of the new catalog as well as no handling fee. There's $30 off the top right there.

They're exactly the professional products intake. It IS a made in china knockoff.

The Edelbrock is very nice. They're even offering Summit Bucks on them as of the new catalog as well as no handling fee. There's $30 off the top right there.

Yeah that's why I was asking, I know some of their stuff is made by reputable manufactures, but not all.

sum-226042_w.jpg

Summit Intake

100_0811.jpg

crosswind intake

that's the proof...they're identical. I agree on your assessment that some stuff is good and some stuff isn't. I have an older Summit Adjustable proportioning valve that is actually just a wilwood piece.

I bought a Summit intake for my 340.I was not thrilled with the quality of manifold.I sent in back and went with the Edelbrock manifold.

depends on the intake. Some are weiand some are professional products

depends on the intake. Some are weiand some are professional products

i know summit has stage 1 through 3 intakes...which ones are weiands and which are professional products?

Buy the "real" one..buy the one made in America..buy the Edelbrock!!!

stage 1 is a weiand action plus
Stage 2 is a weiand stealth
stage 3 is the professional products.

-
Back