Who Remembers These?

-
Hey Scamp did you take a look at the other thread? The 54 Desoto Teeth wanted thread? I posted a picture of a 56 Dodge, let me know if that chrome grille will work for you.

To the haters on this site that talked soooo much trash!! I told you he'd get his *** whipped! This is phenominal...black folk, white folk, hispanic, asians....together ecstatic, crying...be gald that you witnessed history!! Now watch him show you waht he's made of...the WORLD will now think better of us. We used to be the most respected and liked country in the world. Wee are now the most hated. Our allies don't even care for us. Have you ever seen a presidential election draw worldwide attention?

Here's one

untitled.jpg

To the haters on this site that talked soooo much trash!! I told you he'd get his *** whipped! This is phenominal...black folk, white folk, hispanic, asians....together ecstatic, crying...be gald that you witnessed history!! Now watch him show you waht he's made of...the WORLD will now think better of us. We used to be the most respected and liked country in the world. Wee are now the most hated. Our allies don't even care for us. Have you ever seen a presidential election draw worldwide attention?

Please take your exhuberance to the political forum......:cheers:

Dude? What the hell are you babbling about? Keep it over in that other section.

Umm.. can you please keep that over in the Political section?

-
Back