Who to get restoration parts from??

-

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Going to be needing some parts for my 68 Barracuda coupe. Like head and tail light lenses, door handles, door mirror, head liner, door panels, sun visors etc etc etc. Looking for quality parts at a resonable price and wondering who you have had good experince with, Laysons, Year One, Legendary, Vans, PG Classic ????? Not looking to start a bashing link , just looking for recommendations.

Cheers
Derrick

Look to the vendors that support this, and other forums. Dante's http://www.dantesparts.com/ supports Moparts.com and offers package discounts on large orders. I've heard good things about their customer service.

There are many companies selling parts from a small number of wholesalers/manufacturers. Most sell the same parts at similar prices and are happy to provide guidance and support for your project. A couple others are notoriously problematic. Call around and talk to vendors. You should be able to separate the wheat from the chaff fairly easily.

Buying restoration parts can be a deliema when shopping for restoration parts. If you are looking for generic parts, (drive train etc.., Rockauto has treated me very well. They are also one of the lowest prced vendors on the net. Howard

Got my 68 tailight lenses, door mirrors, door handles, dash pad etc from PG classic, couldnt be more happy, and their prices are usually a lot better than other vendors

-
Back